Three Bonuses Worth $199 for You…But Only for a Limited Time
A program like this selling for under $500 is not something you should need to sleep on, especially when the return on your investment has so much potential for your career and bank account! After all, this is not a $50,000 franchise, or even a $2,000 training seminar.
To encourage you to sign up right now, I am offering you the following 3 bonuses absolutely FREE (a $199 value):
Bonus #1: The Professional’s Essential Business Development Manual. This 310-page manual is one of the most acclaimed marketing books available for trainers and coaches. You can’t get it in bookstores, only from exclusive training programs that charge hundreds of dollars. Because my Harvard MBA husband Andrew happens to be the author, you get it for FREE when you sign up to be a Certified Business Etiquette Trainer.
Bonus#2: Elegant Leadership: Simple Strategies, Remarkable Results. This 213-page book has hundreds of worksheets to help your clients lead more elegantly. It covers: managing the boss, engaging and mobilizing employees, communicating powerfully, eliminating dysfunctional behaviors, and collaborating. This is a wonderful reference books that adds even more tools to your training toolkit and opens up more opportunities for you.
Bonus #3: My Exclusive Guide to Fashion Success. Finally, I am going to give you the materials I developed for the Institute for Image Consulting about dressing and looking great regardless of the occasion. This guide applies both to men and women, and will make you a hero to your clients. It covers: proper fit of clothing, good clothing construction, patterns and prints, fabric weight, suggested color choices, your wardrobe grocery list, dressing for body type, dressing men, haircuts and hair styles and the best cuts for each face shape, easy steps to flawless makeup application, and looking your best. This guide alone is worth the price of the program, and is part of a $995 package at the Institute for Image Consulting. But you get it FREE when you join the Certified Business Etiquette training program.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED AS A
BUSINESS ETIQUETTE TRAINER
You Can Do This!
You might be saying to yourself, “I love etiquette, but selling to business intimidates me.”
Don’t worry! You can do this!
I don’t have a business degree. I am not a natural salesperson. But over time, I developed a very successful system to attract businesspeople to my etiquette training business. They come to me, so I don’t have to chase them, or feel awkward or uncomfortable about getting clients.
You get the exact same, proven system that I use so that you can benefit from it immediately and have clients coming to you, without having to make costly mistakes. You learn a step-by-step way to attract high-profile, high-paying clients, and then delight them with your training and coaching programs. I even give you downloadable videos demonstrating the content, and 24/7 support by email so you can ask any questions you have as you go.
Remember, all it takes to earn back your investment in this program is a single client! But you can do much better than that. If you follow my system, you can be a well-respected, even famous etiquette trainer in no time…and you can earn top dollar in the hot, in-demand field of etiquette while enjoying work that you love and a steady base of raving fans.
Don’t delay. Join me today, while I am still offering the Certified Business Etiquette Trainer program at these low prices and with the 3 FREE bonuses worth $199.
I look forward to working with yo
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment